Wednesday, March 31, 2010

since i cant sleep..


This is one of the first nights i havnt been exhausted by 9:30.. so i decided to blog!!! haha. I really should be in bed considering i need to be at work by 7:30.. but i just cant sleep! anyway, life has been very good lately, except for the snow today. i hate it. I am more ready for summer then i ever have been before!!! Im usually a fall/winter kind of girl, but this year it has seemed to drag on a little too much. I think part of the reason i want it to be summer so bad is because I have many plans/ideas for my backyard. As you know Ross and I have just recently bought a house, and I couldnt be more excited to work on my very own yard!!!! Living in an apartment for a year was long enough for me! It was nice and cute, and had many positive features (like being $400 cheaper than our house now) but I really was ready to have a place of my own, and make it exactly how i wanted it:) Its coming along quite nice. We bought a smaller home, 3bdr. 2 bath, with a good size yard, and in a good area. Considering its only us two(hopefully for a while longer, god willing!!) we fit quite nice... the backyard does need a womens touch though!! and i plan to do just that if it ever quits snowing!!!!! I must say we have had a very blessed year, and I couldnt be more thankful. My God provides and has been so faithful to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment