Saturday, May 26, 2012

10 totally random facts about Me.



1.)  I get very distracted when people pray and say Lord after every word. Its not like it annoys me or that I don't think its reverent, I just get distracted. I always imagine someone coming up to me and saying "Davia, its so nice to see you Davia. We should catch up Davia...Thanks for talking, Davia..." I know. Im a weird one...

2.)  I like to grocery shop, and Im always so proud after Im done. In fact, I can't put the groceries away until I show Ross all the great things I found.

3.)  I sit in the sink every morning and do my makeup.

4.)  I don't watch the news.

5.)  I do not function the same when I haven't showered. Seriously. I feel like a totally different person. This is me on a day like this:


6.)  I say "What If" & "Would you rather?" all the time. AND you have to answer!!!
"What if I asked you a crazy question right now that you had to answer?"
"Would you rather get eaten by a shark or burned in a fire?" Tell me.

7.)  In 7th grade I found out that  Mickey D's and McDonalds is the same place. I was excited to try some new place called Mickey D's and was so dissapointed when we arrived.

8.)  I can not let any body part go dead for tricks or what not. I just can't relax them for some reason. Especially my hands. The 'knock on a knee' thing worked one time on me, but thats about it. It takes me FOREVER for it to work.


9.)  I play the lottery. FREQUENTLY. And I know someday my numbers will win it!!

10.) When Im sick with ANYTHING, the only thing that can make me feel better is an old movie, sprite, and a McDonalds hamburger with no pickles & no onion. I don't care if its just a measly cold. Don't bring me nasty soup. I won't get better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment